- The Kirribilli Markets are brought to you by the Kirribilli Neighbourhood Centre and profits from the markets are solely used to operate this community organisation.Kirribilli Markets features over 220 stalls of new and recycled fashion and accessories, emerging local designers, home and giftware, art and craft, produce, plants and gourmet goodies. With live entertainment, fabulous food, the best harbour views and great access to public transport. You are sure to love Kirribilli Markets!
Kirribilli General Market – Every 4th Saturday of the month, 8.30am – 3pm, Burton Street Tunnel
Kirribilli General Market features approximately 120 outside stalls of new, second hand fashion and accessories. Other categories such as antiques and collectables, bric-a-brac and homewares are permitted as well. As the name suggests, you can sell pretty much anything at this market.
Kirribilli Art & Design Market – Every 2nd Sunday of the month, 9am – 3pm, Burton Street Tunnel
This makers’ market has a vibrant atmosphere and is held on the second Sunday of each month. Artists, craft practitioners and designers sell their original paintings, glass, ceramics, fashion and accessories, homewares, millinery and fresh flowers in an atmosphere of great live music and international food!
Kirribilli Fashion Market – Every 2nd Sunday of the month, 9am-3pm, Bradfield Park
The Kirribilli Fashion Market features approximately 120 outside stalls of new, second hand and vintage fashion and accessories. Other categories such as antique and collectables, bric-a-brac and homeware are also permitted.
North Sydney Produce Markets, Every 3rd Saturday of the month, 8am-12pm, Civic Centre Park, North Sydney
Northside Produce Market is run by the North Sydney Community Centre and aims to provide fresh market and gourmet produce in a convivial market atmosphere. The Market operates on the 3rd Saturday of the month from 8am to 12 noon.
Free parking is available in Ridge Street car park.
From Regional NSW and beyond, more than 60 farmers and small producers offer the widest range of fresh produce
North Sydney General Markets, Every 2nd Saturday of the month, 9am – 3pm, Civic Centre Park, North Sydney
Click here to see in Google Maps
The North Sydney Market goes ahead each month (except January) rain, hail or shine!
There is also live music and entertainment from 9am – 3pm, and free kids craft activities to keep the little ones busy.
Over 100 stalls offering:
- NEW Trash ‘n’ Treasure laneway
- Freshly roasted espresso coffee, loose leaf teas (Toby’s Estate, Forsyth and Guatemalan Coffee)
- Breakfast, brunch, lunch!
- Fresh, seasonal fruit and vegetables
- Homemade jams and preserves
- Olive oils
- Fresh honey
- Freshly baked bread and pastries (Brasserie Bread)
- Pies and cakes
- Fashion, jewellery, hats and accessories, new & 2nd hand
- Plants, potted herbs & freshly cut flowers
- Original art
- Handmade artisan products
- Kitchenware & small furniture items
- Books & cds
- Bric-a-brac & antiques
- Kids toys and clothes
- Reflexology & massage treatments